Spring Mills Veterinary Hospital Calendar:
- April 6th we will be closed from 12-3 for staff meeting.
- April 10-16 is animal control officer appreciation week!
- April 20th we will be closed from 12-3 for staff meeting.
- April 16-22 is animal cruelty prevention week.
- April 29th and 30th we will have a booth set up at DogFest. Dogs are welcome!
- May 4th we will be closed from 12-3 for a staff meeting.
- May 8th is animal disaster preparedness day.
- May 18th we will be closed from 12-3 for a staff meeting.
- June 1st we will be closed from 12-3 for a staff meeting.
- June 4th is hug your cat day!
- June 15th we will be closed from 12-3 for a staff meeting.
- June 18-24 is animal rights awareness week.
Easter Egg Prizes!
April 10th -15th The Easter Bunny will be hiding eggs inside SMVH. Make sure to look for the eggs for a chance to win a great prize!
We now carry Seresto Collars!
The Seresto Collar is easy to apply to your dog or cat and provides 8 months of continuous protection. Active ingredients are released in low concentrations for 8 months and are distributed over pet’s hair and skin surfaces.
As active ingredients wear off over time, Seresto continuously replenishes the skin with a new supply of active ingredients.
In the unlikely event of your dog or cat being trapped, your pets own strength is sufficient to widen the collar at the release mechanism.
The Seresto collars are odorless, nongreasy, and water resistant.
If interested talk to a staff member today!!
Just a friendly reminder!
Dr. Thompson now goes by Dr. Nelson
Much more in our Newsletter. To read or download our full Newsletter, click SMVH Newsletter April, May, June 2017